This Privacy Notice (the “Privacy Notice”) applies to personal data that Holoform and all of our direct and indirect subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively “we”, “us”, or “our”) collect, use and/or disclose about you through each website where this Privacy Notice is posted (“Website”).
We are committed to protecting your privacy, and this Privacy Notice explains what personal data we collect about you, how it is used, with whom it is shared, and the choices you can make and rights you can exercise in relation to your personal data.
For the purposes of applicable data protection laws, we are the controller of the personal data you provide directly to us. As the controller, we process personal data in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
This Privacy Notice does not apply to third-party websites or social media features that may be accessed through links that we provide for your convenience and information.
Data We Collect
As used in this Privacy Notice, “personal data” is any information that personally identifies you or from which you could be identified either directly or indirectly. The personal data that we may collect from or about you depends on your interaction with us and our Website, but broadly falls into the following categories:
Data You Provide to Us: You may provide us with personal data when you interact with our Website. For example, when you request information from us, you will be asked to provide your name, email address, and work phone. If you send a message to us through the “Contact Us” feature on our Website, you may be asked to provide and we may collect you name, email address, other contact information, and the content of your message. You may also provide us with personal data through email, marketing communications, or through in-person interactions.
How We Use Your Data
We may use the personal data we collect about you for various purposes, which include:
- Marketing and Advertising. Combining personal data with other information we obtain about you for purposes of advertising our products to you, or sending you information for marketing purposes, in accordance with your marketing preferences, where permitted by law.
- Customer Support. Providing you with customer support which may include sending you updates about our products, communicating with you about your account, assisting you in completing orders of our products, administering your account, and processing payments.
- Security and Technical Fixes. Protecting the security and integrity of the Website, and correcting technical problems and malfunctions in how the Website operates or processes visitors’ information.
- Compliance with Law. Complying with applicable laws, regulations, court orders, government and law enforcement requests, protecting ourselves, and resolving disputes.
- Required or Permitted Communications. Communicating with legal authorities or third parties, as required or permitted by law or in connection with a merger, consolidation or sale of all or substantially all of the stock or assets of one or more of our businesses.
How We Share Your Personal Data
- Sharing with Service Providers. We engage service providers to provide hosting, web analytics, marketing, and related services to us. When we share personal data with third party service providers, we take steps to protect your personal data by requiring these third parties to enter into a contract with us that require them to use the personal data we transfer to them in a manner that is consistent with this Privacy Notice and applicable privacy laws.
- Law Enforcement, Government or Regulatory Bodies or Lawful Authorities. We may disclose personal data to comply with laws, regulations or other legal obligations, to assist in an investigation, to protect and defend our rights and property, or the rights or safety of third parties, to enforce this Privacy Notice or agreement with third parties, or for crime-prevention purposes.
- Change in Control or Sale. We can also share your personal data as part of a sale, merger or change in control, or in preparation for any of these events. Any other entity which buys us or part of our business will have the right to continue to use your personal data, but only in the manner set out in this Privacy Notice, unless you agree otherwise.
Choice and Opt-out
You can opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time. You can opt out of our marketing emails by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our marketing messages. Opt-out requests can also be made by emailing us using the contact details provided under the “Contact Information” heading below. Please note that it may take up to 30 calendar days to remove your contact information from our marketing communications lists, so you may receive correspondence from us for a short time after you make your request.
By placing a small file known as a “cookie” on your computer (or other device), we and our third party service providers’ servers passively gather information about all visitors’ use of the Website for several reasons, including, but not limited to, the following: statistics collection and analysis, system optimization, analytics (as described below), market research, and maintenance of user login information. The information that we and our third party service providers track with cookies includes, but is not limited to, the type of browser (such as Google Chrome or Internet Explorer) and Internet-connected devices being used to access the Website, your Internet protocol (“IP”) address, your home domain or Internet service provider, your referrer URL (which is the URL for the website that you were viewing prior to visiting the Website), how you were directed to the Website, which specific pages you access on the Website, how long you view each page, the time and date you access our Website and the total number of visitors to the Website and any portions thereof. We, and/or our third party service providers, may use the information collected from cookies or similar files on your computer for security purposes (such as authentication), to facilitate site navigation and to personalize your experience while visiting the Website. This data helps us and our third party service providers improve our respective product and services.
Most popular Internet browser applications will allow you to configure the browser so as not to accept cookies. However, setting your browser to reject cookies may, in certain instances, prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website (or some portion thereof) and its capabilities, or cause some features of the Website to function improperly or more slowly.
We use first party and third party cookies for several reasons. Some cookies are required for technical reasons in order for our Website to operate, and we refer to these as “essential” or “strictly necessary” cookies. Other cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our Website. Third parties serve cookies through our Website for advertising, analytics and other purposes. This is described in more detail below.
The specific types of first and third party cookies served through our Website and the purposes they perform are described below:
Essential website cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our Website.
Who serves these cookies: We do
How to refuse: Because these cookies are strictly necessary to deliver the Website to you, you cannot refuse them.
You can block or delete them by changing your browser settings, as described below under the heading “Control Over Cookies”
Analytics and customization cookies: These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our Website is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our Website for you. These cookies enable analytics reporting for visitor engagement on the Website.
Who serves these cookies: Google Analytics
How to refuse: To refuse these cookies, please follow the instructions below under the heading “Control Over Cookies”
Alternatively, please click on the relevant opt-out link below:
Control Over Cookies
You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. You can exercise your cookie preferences by clicking on the appropriate opt-out links provided in the cookie table above. If you choose to reject cookies, you may still use our Website though your access to some functionality and areas of our Website may be restricted.
We retain the personal data we collect from you when we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (e.g.: providing our products to you at your request). We will also retain your personal data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. When we no longer need to process your personal data for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice, we will delete your personal data from our systems in accordance with the CRH Americas Record Retention Policy.
How We Keep Your Data Secure
We utilize reasonable and appropriate protections to ensure that personal data in our care is not misused or accessed without authorization. Personal data is stored on our own platforms or on the platforms of our agents/contractors, with access restricted to those employees or contractors who have a need for such access to perform a legitimate business function relating to the services or for maintenance, internal security or related issues. All personal data is encrypted during all data transfer operations to and from our Service.
We do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under 16 years of age through the website. However, if the parent or guardian of a child under 16 believes that the child has provided us with personal data, the parent or guardian of that child should contact us using the contact details provided under the “Contact Information” heading above if they want this information deleted from our files. If determine or are notified that we have personal data about a child under 16 in retrievable form in our files, we will delete that information from our existing files.
We do not share personal data with third parties for their direct marketing purposes without your permission.
Do Not Track Signals
California and Delaware laws require that we indicate whether we honor “Do Not Track” settings in your browser concerning targeted advertising. “Do Not Track” is a standard that is currently under development. As it is not yet finalized, we adhere to the standards set out in this Privacy Notice and do not monitor or follow any Do Not Track browser requests.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
The version of this Privacy Notice posted on our Website on each respective date you visit the Website will be the Privacy Notice applicable to your access and use of the Website on that date. Our electronically or otherwise properly stored copy of this Privacy Notice will be deemed to be the true, complete, valid, and authentic copy of the version of this Privacy Notice which was in force on each respective date you visited the Website.
If we modify our Privacy Notice, we will post the revised statement here, with an updated revision date. All such updates and amendments are effective immediately upon notice thereof, which we may give by any means, including, but not limited to, posting a revised version of this Privacy Notice on our website or presenting a pop-up notification. You should view this Privacy Notice often to stay informed of changes that may affect you.
Last Updated: May 1, 2019, Version 1.0