Designing a successful, sustainable co-working environment
Shared workspaces continue to trend as a means for businesses to lower overhead, offer greater flexibility, and create collaborative communities that appeal to today’s workforce.
But co-working environments present challenges. Shared office spaces pose differing social and professional expectations, including levels of privacy and noise. And high workroom density can lead to stress, impacting productivity and retention.
Holoform delivers a cost-effective solution with a sleek design aesthetic that’s as forward-looking as the concept of sharing workspaces.
Maximizing profitability, acoustic performance & a community vibe
Holoform demountable glass walls are an efficient way to customize environments to member needs and user density, while allowing for re-configuration as those change over time.
The slim European profile makes optimal use of diverse spaces. And glass creates an open, communal environment for social connectivity. In meeting areas and private offices where visual separation is preferred, distraction strips or privacy graphics can be applied.
Holoform glass delivers enhanced soundproofing and sliding doors seal securely into frame. Optimal acoustic performance means members can enjoy the camaraderie they desire, without compromising the quality of their work.
Access to natural light increases productivity and brings the outdoors indoors. Plants and greenery facilitate wellness and reinforce an environmental commitment. And energy efficiencies afford another substantial way to save on operational costs.
Key product characteristics
- Slim profile and European aesthetic in a domestic product
- STC-tested, improved acoustic performance around doors, which seal securely into the frame
- Maintenance-free and corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum surfaces
- Slim profile visual integrity assured between single- and double-glazed applications
- Use supports offices and huddle rooms requiring defined physical spaces with visual persistence
- Improved acoustic performance for offices and conference rooms that require enhanced privacy in proximity to public spaces
- Pre-cut miters on door frames ensure installation quality
- Butt-glazed corners support enhanced visibility and clean European aesthetic
Frameless Glass Sliding Doors
- Frameless glass doors increase transparency and make smaller spaces feel larger
- Sliding doors maximize space in small meeting rooms and private offices
- Choice of left or right slider door to fit application
- Distraction strips and privacy graphics can be applied to doors to match glass wall treatments
Solid Core and Painted Wood Doors
- Door density assures improved acoustic performance
- Wood can be painted or stained to match interior design requirements
- Painted door provides a high visual appeal to reinforce workplace branding
8” and 24” Non-Locking Ladder Pulls
- Design and finish of hardware complement color of system frame
- Cost-saving small ladder pulls offer an elegant look and fit for glass, framed glass and wood doors
Glass Graphic Treatments
- Array of creative branding opportunities for glass with opaque, false-etch, and direct to glass imaging graphics
- Durable direct to glass imaging allows for regular cleaning without graphic deterioration or fading
- Depth and transparency variations of patterned and branded graphics can be created with double-glazed systems
- Distraction strips and privacy graphics can be applied via direct to glass imaging to achieve desired safety and visual privacy