Holoform is a brand of Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®
Holoform is an interior demountable wall brand of Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope (OBE), the leading supplier of value-added glazing-focused interior and exterior products and services. OBE designs, engineers, tests and manufactures curtain wall, storefronts and entrances, architectural glass, shower enclosures, glazing hardware, windows, railings and more.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope is Part of CRH’s Building Products Division
CRH is the leading building materials business in world. CRH manufactures and supplies a range of integrated building materials, products and innovative solutions which can be found throughout the built environment, from major public infrastructure projects to commercial buildings and residential structures.
In North America, CRH Americas operates two of its divisions; Americas Materials, the leading supplier of asphalt, aggregates, cement, ready mixed concrete, and paving construction materials; and, Building Products, a global business that offers an extensive product range with a broad geographic footprint. The division is organized into three product groups:
- Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope, which includes architectural glass, aluminum glazing systems and architectural hardware and metal
- Oldcastle APG, which includes concrete masonry, hardscapes, packaged cement mixes, and packaged lawn and garden products
- Oldcastle InfrastructureTM, which includes storm water solutions, utility and structural pre-cast, composite utility enclosures, and construction accessories
Holoform is a Sole-Sourced Vertically Integrated Manufacturer
Holoform tempers, fabricates, finishes and polishes glass; Engineers, extrudes, finishes and fabricates aluminum extrusions; And, is a comprehensive hardware component supplier.
Holoform has 28 glass tempering and fabrication locations, two aluminum extrusion locations, three finishing locations, 20 fabrication locations and 32 hardware distribution locations. Our manufacturing facilities are within 500 miles of all major U.S. metropolitan locations. This translates to reduced greenhouse gas emissions on shipping, as well as an efficient delivery and staging process for every Holoform project.
We Believe in Design-Driven Innovation
The design of the Holoform system was driven by the needs of both internal and external stakeholders. We consulted our engineers, manufacturing operators and management, architects and designers, specifiers, distribution partners, installers and end users, at every stage of the design process.
Our goal was to design a best-in-class interior demountable wall product that ensures:
- A premium design aesthetic
- Easy specification
- Proficient manufacturing, packaging and shipping
- Cost and time efficiencies for staging and installation
- Adaptation and re-usability
Our process is centered on analyzing interior demountable wall products, identifying common challenges, and envisioning a product line that offers innovative solutions. The result is a system that delivers:
- Uniform system integrity between single and double-glazed applications
- Range of door options, including swing and sliding, metal, glass and wood
- Enhanced soundproofing on sliding door applications
- Minimized sliding door track mechanism to the door frame
- Improved color and finish compatibility between components
- Customization of finishes without extended lead times
- Improved corner joint closure to maintain design integrity
Additionally, proprietary features were designed into the system that help expedite the installation process and improve project completion times by 20-25%. Unique benefits include:
- Side-load installation for maximum safety
- Starter track to speed installation
- Improved leveling process
- Higher tolerance for building variances during installation
- Greater access to the interior channel of the system